College Scholarships 2018
Clark County REMC is offering ten $1,000 scholarships Indiana University Southeast; seven $1,000 scholarships to Ivy Tech Community College and three $1,000 scholarships to Purdue Polytechnic of New Albany.
Students are advised to check with the high school counselor's office for more information on the REMC scholarship offer.
The deadline for applications is Friday, March 9, 2018.
Qualifications to be met in order to receive a scholarship from Clark County REMC:
- Applicant must reside in the home of a parent or legal guardian who is a Clark County REMC member and receives electric service. The membershipp application must be in the name of the parent of guardian at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicant must be admitted to Ivy Tech Community College, Indiana University Southeast or Purdue Polytechnic of New Albany for the fall 2018 semester/quarter.
- Scholarship is also open to the immediate family of any REMC employee or director who is an REMC member.
- A one-page typewritten essay is required in order to gain a greater insight of the applicant.
- Students are advised to check with the scholarship office for more information concerning the REMC scholarship offer.
- Applicant may only receive this scholarship one time during his/her enrollment at Ivy Tech Community College, Indiana University Southeast or Purdue Polytechnic of New Albany.
- Applicant must attend Ivy Tech Community College, Indiana University Southeast or Purdue Polytechnic of New Albany as a full-time student with a minimum of 12 credit hours.