The REMC has a perfect location for your next family event! The meeting center and shelter house are conveniently located on State Road 60 at exit 7 off of I-65.
The REMC is pleased to make the meeting and conference center and the shelter house and park available for use by REMC members and the general public. The facilities are not available for commercial purposes or to solicit business.
The REMC reserves the right to limit the number of times the facility is used by any one person, group, or organization.
The lessee is responsible for adherence to the REMC's policy prohibiting smoking, alcohol and drugs on the premises and all other covenants and conditions as noted in the rental agreement.
- The center has a capacity of 200 people and includes tables and chairs.
- A catering kitchen is also available.
- This facility is available from 7:00 a.m. to midnight.
- Decorations: Banners, signs and decorations on the walls, ceiling, windows or doors are not permitted.
- The shelter house and park are open May 1 - October 31 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- The shelter house has a capacity of 145 people.
- Grills may not be used inside the shelter.
- Swimming is prohibited. Fishing is allowed on a catch and release policy.
- $100 Refundable Security Deposit
- $267.50 (includes tax) Rental fee REMC Members
- $374.50 (includes tax) Rental fee for non-members
Separate checks are requested for the rental fee and the security deposit. Refund of the security deposit is contingent upon adherence to all provisions of the rental agreement.
Please fill out the form below to book your event. Please call our office at 812-246-3316 for any questions.
Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance.