One Call Install
2013 One Call Install
The 2013 Water Heater Program applies to any electric water heater (i.e. new home, gas replacement, electric replacement). All water heaters are purchased through Clark County REMC.
Electric Water Heaters
ONE CALL INSTALL WATER HEATERS
* Prices subject to change
* Purchase price may be put on REMC electric bill over five months pending credit approval
* Install a timer with the REMC's Take the Load Off program and receive an additional $25 bill credit.
* Pricing does not include any additional wiring that may be needed and is the responsibility of the REMC member.
WATER HEATER ONLY -- NO INSTALLATION
*Price does not include sales tax and is subject to change.
* Purchase a water heater through the REMC and receive a rebate. No rebate form to submit and no money exchanged pending payment history. No money up front.
* The water heater will be delivered to your location free of charge for you to install or have your plumber install. Free delivery.
* The purchase price will be added to your account pending payment history and is payable over three months.
* Electric water heater replacements must have a water heater timer installed to receive the rebate. The timer and installation is provided by Clark County REMC. You will be credited an additional $25 after the timer is installed as part of our Take the Load Off program.
* All water heaters furnished by Clark County REMC have an energy factor of .90 or higher. The energy efficiency of a water heater is measured by its energy factor. The higher the energy factor, the better.
Replace your old thermostat with a new ENERGY STAR programmable thermostat
• Large, Clear Backlit Digital Display
• Multiple Hold Options
• Real-Time Clock
• Change/Check Reminders
• Precise Comfort Control
• Effortless Programming
Member price $259.99 plus tax with One Call Install Does It All, the REMC furnishes the thermostat and the labor.